Chronic Pain from Accident-Related Back Injuries

Chronic Pain from Accident-Related Back Injuries

Chronic Pain from Accident-Related Back Injuries

For those suffering from chronic pain, what you want to know is when the pain will stop and what you can do in the meantime to help cope with the pain. As to the first question, you are presumably being taken care of by medical professionals who can work to manage or eradicate the pain altogether.

As to the second question, a Beverly Hills personal injury attorney can help you understand what your rights are and what you need to do. We will fight for you to make sure you are properly compensated for both your economic and non-economic damages.

Economic Damages

Economic damages are a monetary award given to a victim of an accident who incurred costs and expenses related to their treatment and often loss of income as well due to their inability to work. Economic damages are made available for most personal injury cases but not automatically. Rather, the person seeking economic damages must prove the damages, usually by producing and showing bills incurred and paid or, in some cases, those which are anticipated.

It is crucial that if you are suffering from chronic pain, make sure you have all your bills collected and placed in a folder for your personal injury lawyer to review as part of the record to file your claim.

Non-Economic Damages

Non-economic damages are a monetary award that compensates an accident victim for their pain and suffering, which is a subjective measure. In other words, one does not have to provide documentation to prove that they are experiencing pain and suffering, but this can be inferred from the seriousness of one’s injuries and other evidence.

Call a Beverly Hills Back Injury Accident Lawyer

If you are suffering from chronic pain from accident-related back pain, we at Jalilvand Law can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.