Compassionate Pasadena Wrongful Death Attorneys Guiding You Through Challenging Times
Losing a loved one is an emotionally devastating experience. When that loss is caused by another party’s negligence, the grief can be even more difficult to bear. At Jalilvand Law, our Pasadena wrongful death attorneys understand the pain and confusion that families face during these challenging times. Our dedicated legal team is here to provide the support and guidance you need to navigate the complex legal process and obtain justice for your loved one.
What is a Wrongful Death Claim?
In California, a wrongful death claim arises when a person’s death is caused by the wrongful act or negligence of another party. This type of claim seeks to compensate the surviving family members for their loss, including financial and emotional damages. Some of the common situations that may give rise to a wrongful death claim include motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, and workplace accidents.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Pasadena?
California law allows specific family members and dependents to bring a wrongful death claim on behalf of their deceased loved one. The individuals who may be eligible to file a claim include:
- The surviving spouse or domestic partner surviving children
- If there are no surviving children or spouse, any other individuals who would be entitled to the deceased’s property according to California’s intestate succession laws
- In some cases, other parties like stepchildren or parents may also be able to file a wrongful death claim if they were financially dependent on the deceased.
Recovering Damages with Help from Pasadena Wrongful Death Attorneys
When you work with the compassionate attorneys at Jalilvand Law, our primary goal is to help you recover the compensation you deserve for the wrongful death of your loved one. Some of the damages that may be available in a wrongful death claim include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of companionship, love, and emotional support
- Loss of household services
- Our experienced Pasadena wrongful death attorneys will carefully evaluate your case and help you understand your legal options. We will investigate the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s death and work diligently to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Choose Jalilvand Law for Your Wrongful Death Claim
At Jalilvand Law, we understand that no amount of compensation can truly make up for the loss of a loved one. However, obtaining justice and financial support can help ease the burden on your family during this difficult time. Our Pasadena wrongful death attorneys are committed to providing compassionate, personalized legal representation to families facing the aftermath of a tragic loss.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our knowledgeable legal team. Let us help you through the challenging process of pursuing a wrongful death claim, so you can focus on healing and honoring the memory of your loved one.