Burn Injury Claims
While personal injury law covers a wide range of frightening accidents that lead to painful injuries, few are more so than those that cause burn injuries. Serious burn injuries can cause systemic health concerns that are life altering. If someone else’s negligence causes you to suffer a burn injury, turn to the professional legal guidance of an experienced Beverly Hills burn injury attorney.
Burn injuries are among the most painful injuries you can suffer, and the associated damage can be far more serious than external burns alone. A serious burn can damage the underlying muscle, ligaments, and tendons in the affected area and can even damage the underlying bone. Further, life-threatening infections, such as sepsis are closely associated with serious burns. Additional complications can include:
- Permanent disfigurement
- Thickening and tightening of the skin as the affected area heals, which can impede movement (and can cut off circulation of even breathing if the scar encircles a limb or one’s chest)
- The need for multiple surgeries and skin grafts, which are dangerous and painful in their own right.
The losses – or legal damages – that are commonly associated with burn injuries tend to be extensive and can include all the following:
- Medical expenses that are almost certain to be ongoing as your burn injury proceeds through the lengthy healing process
- Lost earnings associated with the expanse of time you’ll need to heal prior to returning to work
- The immense pain and suffering you experience
Don’t Delay Consulting with an Experienced Beverly Hills Burn Injury Attorney
The diligent Beverly Hills burn injury attorneys at Jalilvand Law know how difficult your journey toward recovery is and are committed to assertively advocating for the compensation to which you are entitled. For more information, please contact us online to schedule your free consultation today.