Causes of Bus Collisions
Buses get large numbers of people where they need to be in the Beverly Hills area, and the convenience factor is significant for many without other forms of transportation. The immense size of buses – and the fact that they do carry large numbers of passengers – however, make bus accidents much more dangerous than many other vehicle crashes. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a bus accident, you shouldn’t wait to consult with an experienced Beverly Hills bus accident attorney.
Why Bus Accidents Might Happen
When you’re on a bus, you can leave all the responsibilities and challenges of driving to the professional bus driver, but if that driver doesn’t take safety seriously enough, it puts you and a lot of other people at considerable risk. Bus driver negligence can take a wide range of dangerous forms, including all the following:
- Distraction – When the person maneuvering a massive bus through traffic fails to pay adequate attention, it spells trouble.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy driving is a dangerous practice that leads to considerable impairments.
- Excess Speed – The higher a vehicle’s speed, the more likely it is that life-threatening accidents will occur, and when the vehicle is as large and heavy as a bus, the inherent danger increases significantly.
- Impairment – When a bus driver is impaired by alcohol or drugs, the dangerous effects can be profound.
- Aggression – There is no safe way for bus drivers to take their aggressions out behind the wheel.
Reach Out to an Experienced Beverly Hills Bus Accident Attorney Today
The practiced Beverly Hills bus accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law take immense pride in their impressive track record of helping clients like you prevail with just compensation that covers their full range of losses. Please contact us online to schedule your free consultation today.