Injuries Common to Car Accidents
The immense impact of even relatively minor car accidents leaves victims vulnerable to very serious injuries, many of which require a lengthy recovery and are susceptible to secondary healthcare concerns. If another driver’s negligence leaves you so injured, discuss your claim with an experienced Beverly Hills car accident attorney today.
While car accidents can lead to a variety of injuries, some are more common than others, including:
- Concussions and other traumatic brain injuries – When a victim’s head is thrown forward or otherwise violently jostled on the neck, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), which are as unpredictable as they are dangerous, are common.
- Soft tissue injuries – Soft tissue injuries, such as whiplash, are painful injuries that can evolve into chronic conditions that significantly alter the course of their victims’ lives.
- Broken bones – Broken bones are not only exceptionally common in car accidents but are also exceptionally painful and prone to complications.
- Burns and cuts – The nature of car accidents leaves those involved especially vulnerable to serious cuts and burns, which are extremely susceptible to dangerous infections and can be permanently disfiguring when on or near the face.
- Internal injuries – Internal injuries are all the more serious for the fact that they can’t be seen, and when they are slow to present with symptoms, the risk of such injuries proving life-threatening rises considerably.
First, seek medical care and then reach out to a dedicated car accident attorney for the legal counsel you need.
Don’t Delay Consulting with an Experienced Beverly Hills Car Accident Injury Attorney
The focused Beverly Hills car accident injury attorneys at Jalilvand Law understand the difficult position you find yourself in and have the experience and compassion to help. Your claim is important, so please don’t put off contacting or calling us at 310.478.5800 for more information about what we can do for you today.