We meet other vehicles and cross paths at intersections, which makes them the location of some of the deadliest car accidents on our roads. When motorists fail to make safety their top priority at intersections, it increases the risk factor considerably. If another driver’s negligence leaves you injured in an intersection crash, call an experienced Beverly Hills car accident attorney for the legal guidance you need.
Common Examples of Intersection Accidents
There are plenty of opportunities for traffic accidents to happen at intersections, and some of the most common include:
- Motorists who fail to stop in response to forward traffic, causing dangerous rear-end accidents
- Motorists who fail to yield the right-of-way when turning left or who fail to adequately gauge the speed and distance of oncoming traffic when turning left
- Motorists who jump green lights and push red lights, causing T-bone accidents in the process
- Distracted, impaired, or speeding motorists who fail to safely accommodate for pedestrians or bicyclists in their midst
- Motorists who fail to take right turns at speeds that allow them to safely accommodate whatever they encounter.
Every motorist owes everyone else on the road a significant duty of care that includes proceeding through intersections with all due caution – taking into account that traffic is traveling in all directions and that remaining alert and aware is key.
Discuss Your Claim with an Experienced Beverly Hills Car Accident Attorney Today
Far too many traffic accidents happen at intersections, and if another driver’s negligence leaves you or someone you love injured in such circumstances, the dedicated Beverly Hills car accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law are on your side and here to help. We care about your claim, and our impressive experience and legal skill leave us well positioned to skillfully advocate for its optimal outcome. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 310.478.5800 today.