Commercial Truck Driver Errors
Truck accidents are some of the most violent, terrifying, and dangerous accidents on our roads, and they are often caused by errors on the part of truck drivers. If you find yourself in the difficult position of being injured by a truck driver’s negligence, you shouldn’t delay consulting with an experienced Beverly Hills truck accident attorney.
Truck Accidents Are on the Rise
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) shares the following statistics, which demonstrate that dangerous truck accidents are on the rise:
- The number of trucks involved in fatal accidents rose by 2 percent from 2018 to 2019.
- The number of trucks involved in injury-causing accidents rose by 6 percent from 2018 to 2019.
- The accident involvement rate (crashes per 100 million miles traveled) for commercial trucks increased by 4 percent from 2018 to 2019.
Truck Driver Error
Truckers are professional drivers who are held to more strenuous regulations and restrictions, and any negligent driving practices on their part can prove exceptionally dangerous. Common truck driver errors include:
- Failing to safely account for the immense blind spots they experience on all four sides of their rigs
- Failing to safely account for the increased stopping distances they experience (due to the immense size and weight of their rigs)
- Failing to safely account for their wide right turns
- Taking curves too quickly
- Failing to keep up with the safety checks and maintenance requirements on their runs
Don’t Delay Consulting with an Experienced Beverly Hills Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
The formidable Beverly Hills truck accident lawyers at Jalilvand Law are well prepared to help you build your strongest claim – in focused pursuit of the compensation to which you are entitled. Your recovery is too important to leave to chance, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 310.478.5800 for more information today.