Fatal Car Accidents Are on the Rise
Car accidents tend to be caused by a wide range of dangerous driving practices and various forms of driver negligence, and statistics confirm that fatal car accidents are on the rise. If another driver’s negligence leaves you or someone you love injured in a car accident, seek the professional legal counsel of an experienced Beverly Hills car accident attorney today.
The Fatal Car Accident Statistics
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports all the following sobering car accident statistics that speak to the recent spike in fatal car accidents:
- A projected estimate of 42,915 people lost their lives in car accidents in 2021.
- This is an increase of 10.5 percent over the number of fatalities in 2020.
- This increase represents the largest annual increase in the history of the Fatality Analysis Reporting System.
- Multi-vehicle crash fatalities rose by 16 percent in 2021.
- Daytime fatalities rose by 11 percent in 2021.
- Crash fatalities involving excess speed rose by 5 percent in 2021.
- Crash fatalities involving alcohol rose by 5 percent in 2021.
2021 saw a marked increase in car accidents across the board, which leaves everyone on our nation’s roads more vulnerable to serious accidents and injuries.
You Need an Experienced Beverly Hills Car Accident Attorney on Your Side
The trusted Beverly Hills car accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law dedicate their well-respected practice to helping clients like you resolve their cases favorably – in focused pursuit of the compensation to which they are entitled and that they need to reach their most complete recoveries. Your case is important, and we’re here to help – so please don’t wait to reach out and contact or call us at 310.478.5800 for more information about what we can do for you today.