Injured in a Car Accident? What You Shouldn’t Do
If you have been injured by a speeding, distracted, impaired, or otherwise negligent driver, your claim will be unique to the circumstances involved. There are, however, certain things that no claimant should ever do, and an experienced Beverly Hills car accident lawyer will help ensure that you steer clear of these pitfalls.
Protect Your Claim
In order to protect your claim, you are well advised to avoid all the following as you move forward toward recovery:
- Do not refuse medical assistance at the scene of the accident, and if it’s not offered, seek the medical attention you need as soon as possible.
- Do not ignore your doctor’s instructions and advice. The best way to support your recovery and your claim is by diligently following the medical advice you’re provided.
- Do not wait to consult with a dedicated car accident attorney.
- Do not make a statement to the insurance company prior to discussing the matter with your seasoned car accident attorney.
- Do not post about your accident on social media or post on social media generally until after your claim has been finalized. It’s too easy to say more than you intend to and to provide the insurance company with ammunition against your claim in the process.
Sometimes, what you don’t do is just as important as what you do.
Allow an Experienced Beverly Hills Car Accident Attorney to Skillfully Guide Your Claim
The formidable Beverly Hills car accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law have the experience and focus to skillfully guide your claim toward a resolution that upholds your rights and best interests and the keen legal insight to help you make the right choices for you along the way.
We are here to help, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 310.478.5800 for more information today.