Do I Really Need a Car Accident Attorney?
Many people who are injured by the negligence of other drivers hesitate to consult with attorneys because they believe that doing so is tantamount to overly litigious behavior that will ultimately lead to court battles. The fact is, however, that – if you have been injured by someone else’s negligence – obtaining just compensation that covers the complete array of legal damages you suffer is key to your ability to recover fully, which makes having an experienced Beverly Hills car accident attorney on your side in your best interest.
What Your Attorney Can Mean to You and Your Claim
Having a dedicated car accident attorney in your corner comes with all the following benefits for you and your car accident claim:
- Your attorney will fight for your rights and fair compensation every step of the way forward.
- Your attorney will gather all the relevant evidence in pursuit of your strongest claim.
- Your attorney will ensure that you understand the claims process and the strengths and challenges of your claim while helping you to make the right decisions for you along the way.
- Your attorney will communicate with the insurance company on your behalf. Insurance companies are eager to elicit damaging statements from claimants, and not providing yours with the opportunity is well advised.
- Your attorney will skillfully negotiate with the insurance company for a settlement that fairly addresses your losses but will be prepared to take the matter to court in the event the insurance company refuses to engage in fair dealings.
You’re always better off with professional legal counsel on your side.
You Owe It to Yourself to Consult with an Experienced Beverly Hills Car Accident Attorney
The practiced Beverly Hills car accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law have a proven track record of skillfully guiding claims like yours toward beneficial resolutions, and we’re here for you too. Learn more by contacting or calling us at 310.478.5800 today.