What Makes Motorcycle Accidents So Dangerous?
Your bike is a great way to get out and enjoy the heck out of California’s beautiful highways and byways, but if you’re injured by another driver’s negligence in the process, it puts you in a very challenging position. The fact is that motorcycle accidents are some of the most dangerous on our roadways, and the associated losses tend to be immense. If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in a motorcycle accident, an experienced Beverly Hills motorcycle accident attorney can help.
The Risk Factors
When you’re on your bike, there is a range of additional risk factors that apply, including:
- Because you take up less space, you’re more difficult to see, which makes distracted drivers that much more dangerous for you.
- Your size makes you far more vulnerable to getting lost in other drivers’ blind spots.
- You require less stopping distance when you’re on your bike, which leaves you more vulnerable to rear-end accidents caused by motorists who don’t allow enough driving distance.
- You are more susceptible to the dangerous effects of bad weather and poorly maintained roads when you’re on your bike.
- It can be more difficult for motorists to accurately gauge your speed and distance from them, which can be especially dangerous in intersections.
- You don’t have the hard shell of a car’s exterior to protect you from the impact of an accident.
Motorists are responsible for allowing the safe passage of everyone with whom they share the road, including those on motorcycles.
Look to an Experienced Beverly Hills Motorcycle Accident Attorney for Skilled Legal Guidance
The trusted Beverly Hills motorcycle accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law have a long and impressive track record of successfully guiding challenging claims like yours toward advantageous outcomes that uphold our client’s rights. To learn more, please don’t put off
contacting or calling us at 310.478.5800 today.