Kamelia Jalilvand is the lead attorney at Jalilvand Law Corporation, a boutique law firm that she founded in 2008. It was at a very young age that Ms. Jalilvand knew she wanted to pursue a career in law and that she would one day represent those in need of justice.
Following in the footsteps of her parents, she dedicated her time to improving the quality of life for the elderly and disabled population in her community by representing them at Social Security administrative hearings. The passion she had for helping others drove her to follow her childhood dreams of becoming a lawyer one day.
Kamelia completed her undergraduate education at UCLA, where she studied Political Science, minoring in English. In 2007, she completed her legal education at Southwestern Law School, where she attended the Scale program and earned her degree in 2 years. In 2008, she was admitted to the California Bar.
Today, Ms. Jalilvand focuses on providing legal services in the areas of Personal Injury Law and Real Estate Law. From the beginning, she has shown no fear in litigating; successfully taking on big companies on behalf of her clients and helping the disadvantaged and underprivileged populations protect their rights and interests. She has dedicated most of her life to finding justice for those who have been wronged and always looks forward to making the impossible possible for her clients.
Balancing high levels of both compassion and fervor, Kamelia Jalilvand does everything within her power to provide the best results to her clients.
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, 2007
- B.S. Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
- California Bar, 2008
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Selected to Beverly Hills Super Lawyers, 2022
- Selected to Beverly Hills Rising Stars, 2015-2020
- Selected to Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Beverly Hills, Expertise.com 2021
- Confidential Settlement $1,185,000 million against mortgage servicer for violations of California Homeowner’s Bill of Rights, 2021
- Recovered a combined $1,720,000 at mediation for a client who was involved in 2 separate rideshare accidents, 2022
- Recovered $1,400,000 from a municipality for a client that was previously dropped by 2 different law firms, 2020
- Recovered $400,000 at mediation for collision caused by Drunk Driver resulting in Broken Arm. Defense initially limited coverage to $15,000.00 due to driver committing a crime for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, 2013
- Persian American Cancer Institute, 2022
- English, Farsi