What Caused Your Boat Crash?
Spending time on a boat has been a peaceful and fun relief from the stresses of 2020. Many people in California take out their own boats or rent a boat to spend the day on the water. Either way, it is always important to remember that boat crashes happen on a regular basis, and they can cause life-changing or even fatal injuries. If you or someone in your family suffered injuries, you should not wait to speak with a boating accident lawyer in Beverly Hills right away.
Causes of Boat Crashes
Many boat accidents happen because someone else was negligent in some manner. When this is the case, injured victims have the right to seek compensation for their losses from the negligent party or parties. This is why it is critical to identify what caused your accident and injuries.
Some common causes of boat crashes include the following:
- Inexperienced boat operators who make errors
- Drunk boat operators, as drinking on the water is a common occurrence
- Distracted boat operators, as there can be a lot happening on a boat, especially involving water sports
- Not knowing or complying with the rules of the water, especially when to yield to other watercraft
- Not having signs to warn boaters of hazards in the water
- Boat rentals companies that rent out boats that are poorly maintained or rent boats to underage or intoxicated operators
It is important to have a lawyer evaluate what happened and advise you of your rights to compensation for your injuries and losses.
Learn How a Boating Accident Lawyer in Beverly Hills Can Help
Jalilvand Law handles complex boat crash claims for clients who suffered serious injuries and deserve maximum financial recovery. Call 310.478.5800 or contact us online to discuss your options with a Beverly Hills boating accident attorney today.